Wednesday, June 3, 2009

starting the move


I know this picture has nothing to do with our move, but I was a real slacker in the photo department and didn't get any shots of the first load I brought last weekend. (It was the car, 4-wheeler and a few totes.) I'll try and do better with the pictures next time. This was taken over Memorial Day weekend when Boo and Marianne were here. And no, I didn't get any of them, either. I started my new job yesterday, and it seems to be going OK. I will need to learn the towns around here as quickly as possible, though.

2 comments:

  1. yes, that picture does have a TON to do with our moving, ehehehehehe looks like a 4 wheeler to me!! Okay more like 4 legger(two of em!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy for you. I think you will be very content in Kentucky. Plus we won't be so far away from each other any more. (The moving part is just a pain.) The rest will be good.

    ReplyDelete