Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eventually home





This will be our new home, after some changes are made. Right now it is just a 3.3 acre lot. We are scheduled to close on it Saturday afternoon. It's on Stulltown Road, but I'm not sure what town it is part of. The mailing address is Owensville, I'm told.












The view from the back corner towards the front corner. This would be from the north-east to south-west. If I had taken a couple more steps backward, I would have fallen in the creek. It looks like it runs all year, or at least almost all year.













The barn needs some work and cleaning out, but it should stand for a few more years. The horses and rabbits should be happy here.

4 comments:

  1. you are going to have to take me there.
    I guess it is time for me to learn a new route

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! How far of a drive is it from where you are now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes about 20 minutes to get there from here. It's also about 20 minutes to work and 15 minutes to get to exit 113 off I-64. The property is a little south and east of Mt. Sterling, just across the Bath County line.

    ReplyDelete