Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mowing in Hope


All loaded up and ready to get started with the yard work over in Hope.















It really needs mowing. It is starting to look like a real yard now. The grass is getting a lot thicker. I mowed the house side first.











Then we broke ground for the garden.















The garden isn't going to be as big as the one we had in New York, at least not until after we get moved over here.












Then I started mowing the horse pasture side while Lynne and Heather were planting the garden. I don't have any "after" pictures. By the time I was finishing up, I was racing an incoming storm. Somehow, I finished up before it started to really rain.











3 comments:

  1. It looks good. What did you guys plant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We planted one eggplant and 4 tomatoes. They aren't going to get a lot of care, so we'll see how they do...

    ReplyDelete