Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yesterday and today

This was from today. Heather caught me crawling through the culvert pipe under the road. We moved the horses' water trough over to the Roarke's field and had to fill it. I was pulling a hose behind me.
This is also from today. I was getting some topsoil and they had too much weight in the bucket and tipped the skid-steer over.
This is from our fence building yesterday. That is David Roarke with me. We're putting up the top strand of wire.
The garden is planted with the cool weather veggies. We have collards, spinach, and 3 kinds of lettuce out there.
The garden before planting. Sorry about the pictures being out of order. This is the 3rd time uploading them, but at least they are here.

2 comments:

  1. no fun video that i took of you rototilling. pooh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor truck...ouch! My garden looks more like the last picture and it has finally decided to rain, and rain, and rain....so now the garden is orange mush. So we are coming to KY instead of planting the garden this weekend.

    ReplyDelete