Monday, May 9, 2011

Yesterday and today

 This was a "yesterday" shot. I got the tires swapped over on the back axle of the truck. These are the old tires that I took off just before winter last year. They still have some tread and they are a heavier duty tire. I want to finish wearing them out before getting new ones.
 Also a "yesterday" shot. I finished mowing the pasture across the street and then mowed ours. Well, most of it. There are still some spots that haven't come back yet.
 This was the first thing we did this morning. Heather was on Tessa, but I forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures of her. I'll try and do better in the future.
 Then I put the heavier tires to work. I got another load of dirt and finished off the first waterline trench and seeded it. The greenhousees are almost out of dirt now. I hope they get more in.
 I cut out a sheet of plywood for Heather. She is making new whelping boxes for her bunnies. I'm sure they will like them.
Then I got the garden taken care of. I made the garden about 4 feet wider and we put up the tomato fence. Most of our spinach drowned, so I planted some more, as well as some onions. The lettuce is doing well, as are the collard plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment