Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Kentucky deer and the garage sale

 Lynne and Heather set up our sale under the carport in case it rained. We had a very nice weekend and it didn't rain. The wind blew instead. This picture was taken on Saturday. I added a bar for hanging clothes this morning. What we expected to sell didn't and what we thought would sit, got sold. Maybe we'll figure it out next year.
I was hunting this weekend. Early muzzle loader was this weekend, and I was out. I got my first Kentucky deer Sunday at sunset. It was a challenge to field dress it while holding a flashlight. I'll figure something out. I hope to get more and it might be near dark again. As you can see, it was kind of warm today. I'm used to colder weather by now, but I can make some adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment