Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yard work

 I mowed the yard yesterday afternoon, and cut the really thick areas slightly shorter today. I hope it will help them dry out some.
 The garden was still too wet to do anything with yesterday, but I got most of it weeded today. It was still wet, but workable. The spinach doesn't look too good. I think it's too wet for it this year. It drowned on us a couple of times in Argyle when it was really wet.
Last thing for the day was building some new rabbit cages for the New Zealands. The cages they are in are starting to come apart, so these are much stronger to handle all the weight. We didn't get them finished due to material miscalculations. We need more wire.

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great. I have no garden :( but I own some property now. Making progress. I have a singlewide picked out, but I have to see how much fencing is going to cost me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you provide the measurements for the cage please

      Delete