Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Busy day

 First up for today was to lower Heather's gate in the back of the pasture. I put it where she said, but after it was hung, she wanted it lowered about 6 inches.
 Naturally, I had plenty of help. They all helped me yesterday, and again today.
 Then I took the boat out for a run on the lake. The fall colors are showing all around the lake and the water was smooth. The main reason for the trip was to run the gas stabilizer through the motor. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
 After I got back home, I started putting a storm door on the back. I had just gotten the hinges and door hung here.
I taped it closed because I was running out of daylight and didn't have the closer or a latch put on yet. If the wind were to pick up and open it, it would get damaged being flung open.

No comments:

Post a Comment