Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shopping trip

 I made a trip into Lexington today, looking for the remaining pieces to begin reloading for the 30-30. We (Lisa went with me) started here at the Sportsman's Warehouse. I got the dies and shellholder here, but they didn't have the powder I wanted.
 We stopped here at Buds next. I got some information on their indoor range, but they didn't have any reloading supplies.
After a quick bite of lunch, we stopped here at Dick's. They didn't have any reloading supplies, either. We made another quick stop at a little place in Winchester on the way home, but they only had loaded ammo. So I still need to find the powder I'm looking for. I have a couple more places to look. I will find it.

3 comments:

  1. I had fun, thank you for taking me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, the only hornaday that gander mountain carries is pre-loaded ammo and bullets, they did'nt have any powder from them. They only had Hodgden and american pioneer powder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Leverevolution powder I'm looking for IS made by Hodgden. Hornady makes the bullet and loads/packages the ammo.

    ReplyDelete