Monday, March 25, 2024

Camper stabilizer feet

Allen and I started to swap out all the motors on the camper leveling feet on Friday. There were 2 extra motors in the camper when I got it. We put the first one on and it worked well, so I ordered 2 more so I could do all of them.
When we tried to put the second one on, it had a dead short in it and wouldn't work. I called the RV place and amended my order to 3. They all came in today and we got them put on. 

This one has the new mounting bracket that I fabricated out of an old lawn mower blade. The old motor had broken the shaft and the bracket was long gone. It bolted up and fit, so all is well.

 The camper now had all 4 motors on and working well. We tested them and I greased the mechanisms. We're heading out on the first trip of the year in less than 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment