Saturday, August 17, 2024

Some progress


More canning got done yesterday. The beans are slowing down, but there is still more of them out in the garden. We are well over 100 jars for this year now.

The tomatoes are not doing as well, but they still produce enough to help fill jars. I think I will try different varieties next year. This looks like a lot, but I only got about 2 quarts of sauce out of it.

Harry was down yesterday and buried the water line trench. I had the inspector here the day before and he OK'd this part. He still has to come back when we run the sewer line, but we need the trailer here for that. That is proving to be the hardest part - finding someone to do it.

I got the first section of conduit put in for the electric service this morning. 
And I planted the posts for the pedistal and got them concreted in. I needed the section of conduit in to get the placement of the pedistal right. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment