Thursday, September 9, 2010

Barn repairs
















I picked up some new heavy duty barn door hinges at Lowe's last night and started on the doors this afternoon.


















After a few hours and a little muscle and sweat, the doors are open for the first time since we had the place.



The boat is now in it's new temporary home. The last tarp I had was mostly shredded when Allen and I took it off when we went out a couple days ago. Lisa and Jim are probably glad to get it out of their yard.

3 comments:

  1. and the boat looks so happy in it's new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like things are really coming along nicely. Do you have a move date for the house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I called the mover this morning and told him ASAP. I need it there to get the power company to come out.

    ReplyDelete