Friday, September 17, 2010

Porch moved and septic progress

Lisa and I got the porch loaded up and moved out to the property today. The porch is 6X8 and fairly heavy, as well as being akward.
The porch at it's new home, but off to the side and out of the way, waiting for the home to get there. I will probably have to trim the height some, but we'll see.

The bare front of the trailer. There is nothing left to get in the way of pulling it out now.


The septic system is all dug now. There are large piles of dirt behind the back set of the pilings. The lid to the tank is visible in front of the dirt with the rest of the tank already underground.




I see progress and that makes me happy. There is still a lot to be done, but it will be home soon.



3 comments:

  1. Son of a @$^&#
    How did you get that thing on the trailer?!?!?
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihope you got steps.
    see it at christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray, progress!!! I can't wait to see for myself at the end of October.

    ReplyDelete