Monday, January 26, 2009

errands to run




The first stop was the post office. I used the one in Middle Falls because it was the closest one to where I was going. It's about 1/4 mile south of the traffic circle















Then on to the bank in the middle of the village of Greenwich. The Country Peddler is behind me. They have good fudge, but it's not quite as good as the place over in Bennington, VT.














Winding up my tow strap. I pulled the neighbor's van out as I was starting my errands. It was stuck at the end of their driveway. There is a lot of ice around.












Loading up all the fish stuff. One of the guys I work with wants fish, and we don't need it anymore. The last of our fish died off last year.

2 comments:

  1. i noticed everything disappeared. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I remember that Post Office... I don't remember it looking quite like that when I was there though.....

    ReplyDelete